The mission of The Arc-Solano is to promote the greatest personal growth, community understanding, and full participation of people with developmental disabilities and their families through support, education, and advocacy.
Our Guiding Principles
The Arc-Solano believes that potential exists in all people, and on this, we base our guiding principles:
- The Arc-Solano’s primary purpose is to empower those we serve.
- The Arc-Solano acts as a resource for the community by providing education and information about developmental disabilities.
- The Arc-Solano advocates on behalf of people with developmental disabilities.
- The Arc-Solano adheres to the highest standards of professionalism.
- The Arc-Solano regards teamwork as an essential element enhancing the quality of services.
- The Arc-Solano is dedicated to the principle of learning as a life-long process.
- The Arc-Solano looks to the future to provide continual and encompassing enrichment for all people served.